Sophie's Playhouse

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Nursery Decorations

Nursery Decorations

Materials:
Picture Frames
Wrapping Paper
Modge Podge
Paintbrush

My co-worker is expecting Baby Girl and asked if I could help decorate the nursery.  Needless to say, I got a bit carried away...

This is an old busted picture frame that I tacky glued and then modge podged some beautiful wrapping paper over (thank you Target $1 section!).  Cut out some polka dots, stick 'em to some leftover construction paper (double-sided sticky tape and/or glue stick), and - adorable!



Co-worker had no idea what theme she wanted, so I went with nature. Polka dot nature.  Cut the dots into different sizes, and tie in the felt with the tree trunk.




I love felt.  Not sure if she'll end up using it as a wall hanging or a mobile, but I think it's adorable as either!  Freehanded the birds and branches, blanket-stitch, and stuffed with ripped up plastic bags (yea, I'm too cheap to buy stuffing...hopefully those will hold up!).


Eeee! 


Enjoy Baby Girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment